Re: The future of Diskette bootstraps

david said:
> One of my systems does not support CD-ROM boostrap.  FC1 provided a
> bootstrap diskette which solved the problem, and let me install from the
>  network or from CDROM, both of which worked for me.
>
> Is this capability going to be maintained in future version of Fedora?
>
> If not, is there some option that would work?

dave,
look back in the archives for this mailing list... this has been
discussed.  you can do it through grub.

-d

+( duncan brown : duncanbrown linuxadvocate net )+
+(  linux "just works" : www.linuxadvocate.net  )+

Understatement of the century:
"Hello everybody out there using minix - I'm doing
a (free) operating system (just a hobby, won't be
big and professional like gnu) for 386(486) AT
clones"
         - Linus Torvalds, August 1991