How to specify network device order at install time

I use kickstart and an NFS install dir to do all of my RedHat/Fedora installs. I'm starting to run into problems though with motherboards that have multiple network interfaces using different drivers. Different version of RedHat/Fedora load the drivers in different orders. Is there any way to specify on the install boot command line that the e100 (or some other) driver should be loaded first?

Thanks!

--
Orion Poplawski
System Administrator                   303-415-9701 x222