Cyber-cafe

Steve Searle steve at stevesearle.com
Mon May 17 20:44:24 UTC 2004

Around 09:33pm on Monday, May 17, 2004 (UK time), Claudio Bustamante scrawled:

> Hello, I'm new at this mailing list and I'd like to know this:
>
> What do I need to run a CyberCafe.

If you are serious, I would suggest that you will need to spend a lot of
time - I mean months at least - learning more about the technologies you
will need to use.  Alternatively you will need to hire the expertise.

Not posting HTML formatted emails to this list would also be a
recommendation.

Cheers

Steve

--