Data projectors

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Mon May 17 21:39:35 UTC 2004

set your display to the native resolution of the projector at 60hz. the
projector probably supports a multitude of input refresh rates by eitehr
down or upconverting the freqency but that's probably the native rate of
the hardware.

if it's a laptop it probably has a hot-key combo to toggle between lcd and
external if it's a desktop just plug it in.

joelja

Joel Jaeggli  	       Unix Consulting 	       joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu