Re: cd burning utilities

On Mon, 2004-05-17 at 19:38, Mike Bartman wrote:
> Or did you mean there's a bug that prevents it working with USB/Parallel
> drives?

To clarify, nautilus-cd-burner sometimes (or maybe always) doesn't work
with USB CD-RW drives on kernel 2.4.  With my USB CD-RW the sr0 device
does not report recording capabilities in /proc/sys/dev/cdrom/info.
That may or may not affect SCSI devices.  I never looked into it any
further since it is fixed in kernel 2.6.  I just hacked my local copy of
nautilus-cd-burner to use a hand-edited copy.

--
 David Norris
  http://www.webaugur.com/dave/