Re: FC2 BitTorrent URL's

Steve Searle wrote:

Around 09:38pm on Monday, May 17, 2004 (UK time), Eugen Leitl scrawled:

It's against the party line? So that those poor mirror-users (who can't in
their life figure out where to download and how to use p2p clients) don't
feel like second-class citizens?

Of course this could be taken as criticism of available p2p clients rather than of mirror-users ;-)

Gotta agree here. I can install bittorrent easily, it's the configuring 120 open ports on my ADSL modem that's the real killer. Anyone know a legitimate reason why so many are needed, apart from letting Eugen be smug?

-- Scott Burns Mirrabooka Systems

Tel +61 7 3857 7899
Fax +61 7 3857 1368