Re: (no subject)

Jeremy - You'll have to change your bios settings to allow for a boot from
cd-rom. Normally when you powerup your system, you should be able to hit
<del> or <f2> to get into the bios settings. From there, there should be
boot options. If your hard drive is set to boot first, then it won't ever
try the cdrom drive because it boots every time into rh7.

Rolf Brusletto