Re: ntoskrnl.exe

Am Di, den 18.05.2004 schrieb boby um 10:04:
> Hi
> I installed fedora after i had installed win2000
> and now i get error when i want to start win2000 from
> grub boot loader

Seems to be a known, but yet unresolved problem. You should check the
mail archiv of the fedora-test-list for the following threads:

  Serious reservations about FC2 release on 5/18
  How to help? was Re: Serious reservations about FC2 release on 5/18

There is an quite extensive discussion of the problem an some
information ow to recover.

Peter