Re: How to burn a DVD iso?

Coume - Lubox.com said:
> Hello,
>
> As I will soon be downloading the DVD iso of FC2 , I wonder one thing
> how do you burn it? I have a brand new DVD burner, and I did not burned
> anything with it... My FC2 DVD will be the first one...
>
> Any advice on which tools I should use is welcome :)

gui: k3b
cli: dvdrecord

-d

+( duncan brown : duncanbrown linuxadvocate net )+
+(  linux "just works" : www.linuxadvocate.net  )+

Understatement of the century:
"Hello everybody out there using minix - I'm doing
a (free) operating system (just a hobby, won't be
big and professional like gnu) for 386(486) AT
clones"
         - Linus Torvalds, August 1991