Re: Problems getting 2 NICs to work.

That's where I tried to put it (I type wrong before). But using the GATEWAY= command has a different outcome in the route table than when I type "ip route add default via 12.168.88.254"

Is there a place where I can put that command and be assured that it runs after the NIC is activated? I'm guessing I need to find the rc.d file that starts the NIC and insert that command after it.

++ Kevin Kimmell + kevin_AT_dynamictrend.com + Dynamic Trend, Inc. ++