Re: FC2: binary nvidia driver hangs machine

pim zandbergen org wrote:

Anyone tried FC2 with the proprietary nVidia driver?
I've tried the 5336 package. It hangs my box solid as
soon as X starts.

Pim

I have had the same problem. I have not figured out how to correct the problem yet. The defauly nv driver works but I don't have all the functionality that the driver provides. Including color depth.