Re: FC2: binary nvidia driver hangs machine

John Allgood wrote:

> I have had the same problem. I have not figured out how to correct the
> problem yet. The defauly nv driver works but I don't have all the
> functionality that the driver provides. Including color depth.

This is a known issue with kernels that use a 4K stack. At the moment the
solution is to compile a kernel without this feature, but in the future
that won't be an option. nvidia are rumoured to be planning to release a
driver at the end of May.

Check the nvidia forums on the nvidia site for information!

Jonathan