Re: Opinion: NVIDIA drivers are a Good Thing [tm]

At 11:43 5/18/2004, Will Backman wrote:
Funny thing is that XFree86 changed from multiple servers to a single
monolithic server with driver modules for the purpose of supporting
binary modules (among other reasons).

Not directed at you in any way, Will, just replying... but it does strike me as very un-funny that some jackass chose to modify the subject line. I started this thread, and people are welcome to argue with me, but that subtle little detail appears to me to be very sleazy and underhanded and says very ugly things about its perpetrator.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz simpaticus com http://www.simpaticus.com