To: "For users of Fedora Core releases" <fedora-list redhat com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 10:53 AM
Subject: Re: Ctrl Altr Delete in X is bad.

Mark Lanett wrote:

In fact VMWare doesn't want you to do C-A-Delete because it can not fully
trap it. You should do C-A-Insert, which it will send to the guest as
C-A-Delete. Or you can use the menu option of course (if not in full

screen

mode).

which vmware version ? vmware 2.x ??

afair [alt][ctl][del] works since vmware 3.x

Slightly O/T, but on the subject of Ctl+Alt+Del:
How do I send C+A+D to a vncviewer session? I've never been able to figure this one out, and Googling has plenty of hits for the Windows version, but nothing for the Linux one...

--
Doug Stewart