Re: Ctrl Altr Delete in X is bad.

Adam Voigt wrote:
On Tue, 2004-05-18 at 14:24, Doug Stewart wrote:

Maybe I'm just wicked retahded, but when I vnc in to another machine, I can bash away at F8 and Alt+F8 all bloody day and nothing pops up.

Actually, I'm gonna retract my previous statement about the mouse being
in the window, and go with the wicked retarded hypothesis. I just tried
it, running in full screen VNC session, pressing F8 still pops up the
menu.

*hangs head in shame*

I had ordinary VNC installed. A quick "apt-get install tightvnc" cleared things right up.

Many thanks.

--
Doug Stewart