403 Forbidden

Edwin Humphries edwin at ironstone.com.au
Tue May 18 20:05:46 UTC 2004

Alexander,

Thanks - I commented out the content of welcome.conf, and suddenly
eveything works. May not be the "right" solution - it doesn't reverse
whatever it was I changed (which certaly wasn't the welcome.conf
file) but it works, so I'm OK.

www.ironstone.com.au,

http://www.exportersnetwork.org.au/exportnet/).

> Be sure what you want the DocumentRoot to be and set it correctly.
Of
> course use an index page too which will be then presented by
default.

> > The apache error log shows lots of "Directory index forbidden by
> > Rule: /var/www/html/" with some lines giving a "referer" URL.
> >
> > How do I get these websites working again?
>
> Check your Apache2 configuration files and the content of the
> directories holding the webpage content.
>
> > Edwin Humphries,
>
> Alexander
>

> --
> Alexander Dalloz | Enger, Germany | GPG key 1024D/ED695653 1999-07-
13
> Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel
> 2.4.22-1.2188.nptl Sirendipity 12:03:21 up 5 days, 9:48, load
average:
> 0.50, 0.40, 0.28
>                    [ Γνωθι σ'αÏ
τον - gnothi seauton ]
>              my life is a planetarium - and you are the stars

Edwin Humphries,
Ironstone Technology Pty Ltd
edwin at ironstone.com.au
www.ironstone.com.au