seeding question

Michael Gargiullo,

I am using an XP Pro system to run BitTorrent.  I tried several sites over
the last 24 hours, but never achieved more than 5-20 KB/s with uploads in
the 40-60 KB/s range.  I gave up and started an ftp from RH which running at
about 200KB/s.  Once I get the DVD iso verified, I would like to set my
system up as a seed to help other people.  Can you tell me how I can set
that up?

Thank you.
Dwaine