How to install from hard drive..alternate method?

Avery schrock at dayzed.com
Tue May 18 21:54:24 UTC 2004

I am in the same situation as you are. Here is a quote from a README file found in FC2 disk 1 in the images directory.
My problem is I dont have a bios that supports booting from a pen drive.
Quote:
The diskboot.img file is a VFAT filesystem image that can be written to a
USB pendrive or other bootable media larger than a floppy.  Note that
booting via USB is dependent on your BIOS supporting this.  It should
be written to the device using dd.

--
Avery