FC2: how to go "up" in nautilus & how to make glide pad tap "click"?

Hey All,

1) OK, I know it's "spatial" and I'm never supposed to want to, but how
the # R%&$&! do I go up in the directory hierarchy in nautilus in FC2?
There's some menu option for "browse hierarchy" or some such that opens
a file manager that behaves the way I'd like my file manager to act.
I've preference searched like crazy but can't find out how to get
nautilus to behave like this by default...

Also, under FC1 my thinkpad R40 glide pad did a mouse 1 click when I
tapped the glide pad, any idea how to get this back under FC2?

Thanks,
-P.

--
Peter L. Hurd                                  Department of Psychology
Assistant Professor                               University of Alberta