Re: iiim problems in FC2

Hideki Hiura wrote:
From: Thomas Huining Feng <hfeng2 cs mcgill ca>
I'm a Chinese user. I didn't used iiim before I install FC2. I don't
like it after my first try. It supports too few input methods for
Chinese.

Not all of IIIMF LEs(input methods) available are a part of FC2 at a
time of FC2 release. Meanwhile you can add additional LEs by directly
downloading from openi18n.org.
Please take a look at the list of LEs at http://www.openi18n.org/im/

checked before and just checked again, but didn't see WUBI anywhere