Fear Factor

Chadley Wilson chadley at pinteq.co.za
Wed May 19 06:42:20 UTC 2004

Hey there,

Now before I start calm down. Breath-in...... breath-out.....

Before I install FC2......... :-}

Are the FC1 packages i.e xmms-mp3, libdvdcss, tvtime etc going to work
in it.
I run a multimedia system currently MDK10 because it uses ALSA and has
support for front and rear audio (as well as stereo). As you can imagine
hooked up to four 12" subwoofers and 4 piezo tweeters in Dolby, is quite
an experience that was once only possible to experience in the notorious
windoze. I really don't need to struggle with this right now as I am
writing exams.
Has anyone got this far yet?

--
Chadley - Linux Rocks