Re: FC2: how to go "up" in nautilus & how to make glide pad tap "click"?

On Wed, 2004-05-19 at 04:27, Peter L. Hurd wrote:
> Hey All,
>
> 1) OK, I know it's "spatial" and I'm never supposed to want to

I don't see why not, myself and a few hundred other folks
also agree with your choice.

> , but how
> the # R%&$&! do I go up in the directory hierarchy in nautilus in FC2?

run gconf-editor

tick the /apps/nautilus/preferences/always_use_browser box

> Also, under FC1 my thinkpad R40 glide pad did a mouse 1 click when I
> tapped the glide pad, any idea how to get this back under FC2?

not looked into in detail, but ISTR it has something to do with
the synaptics driver.

	Dave