PXE capable network cards?

Hello all,
   I'm interested to try out a PXE boot but I'm unsure whether my net
adapter is capable of this. There's not much documentation confirming
this or not however this page suggests it supports it.
http://www.wlug.org.nz/PXE
Can anyone with the same card confirm whether it supports PXE or not?

Card: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL-8139/8139C/8139C+ (rev 10)

Regards,
-Matt
--
"Would you buy a car with the hood welded shut?"
 - Bob Young on the benefits of the open source development model.