FC2 - Package choice while installing

Hi,

I started to install FC2 on a Testsystem, and I'm amazed about the package choice:

I know that there are the netatalk and the cyrus packages, but I can't choose them during the graphic installation process, or do I have overlooked them??

Second question:

Would they be updated if I update a server where they are already installed?

Regards,

Götz Reinicke
--
Götz Reinicke