Upgrading to FC2

Earl Eiland eee at nmt.edu
Wed May 19 14:10:46 UTC 2004

I know where you're coming from.  However, take the advice of someone
who's been there, done that, got the tee shirt.  *** DON'T DO IT ***.
The more you've customized your system, the worse it is.

I broke my system upgrading to RH9, and spent a week fixing it.  I
finally gave up, did a clean re-install, added back the enhancements I
wanted, and only lost a day or so.

earl