Re: where is XF86Config?

hm, but after upgrading from FC1 to FC2 i still have XF86Config and no xorg.conf. why is that?
greets
red

William Hooper schrieb:
Norton Trevisan Roman said:

I just installed FC-2 on my laptop... and it didn't put the XF86Config in
/etc/X11... what happened?

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/2/i386/os/RELEASE-NOTES-en.html
"Users new to the X.org X11 implementation should take note of a few
differences between it and the XFree86.org X11 implementation which
shipped in previous Red Hat operating systems. In particular, the names of
some files have changed, including the following:
[...]
X Server Configuration File

XFree86 X11: /etc/X11/XF86Config

X.org X11: /etc/X11/xorg.conf"