FC2: how to go "up" in nautilus & how to make glide pad tap "click"?

Christopher K. Johnson ckjohnson at gwi.net
Wed May 19 15:14:27 UTC 2004

Ben Steeves wrote:

>On Wed, 2004-05-19 at 11:02, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
>

>>On May 19, 2004, "Peter L. Hurd" <phurd at ualberta.ca> wrote:
>>

>>>Also, under FC1 my thinkpad R40 glide pad did a mouse 1 click when I
>>>tapped the glide pad, any idea how to get this back under FC2?

I have a synaptics touchpad with scroll bar on Compaq Presario 2100.  I
don't have FC2 yet, but using FC1 with 2.6 kernel from Fedora rawhide.
In my case only the mouse movement worked until I added
"psmouse.proto=imps" to the kernel arguments in  grub.conf entries and
rebooted.  Works like a charm!  I have single and double tap-to-click
and scrolling working.  It won't hurt to give it a try.

   Chris Johnson, RHCE #807000448202021