fc2 install via grub graphical mode

Paul D. Brown pdb at pdb.homelinux.net
Wed May 19 15:21:17 UTC 2004

On Wed, May 19, 2004 at 10:16:21AM -0400, duncan brown wrote:
> how do i force a graphical install happen when i'm doing an install via
> grub entry?

What happened for you?  What is your grub entry?  I used
title Fedora Core 2 Install
        root (hd1,0)
        kernel /FC2-install
        initrd /FC2-install.img

(after copying vmlinux and initrd.img from disc 1 to the boot directory,
renamed as FC2-install and FC2-install.img respectively.)
My boot parition is on hdb1, that's why it shows root(hd1,0) above, just
change it to whereever your is (as you've probably already figured out).

Paul