Re: FC2: upgrade from FC1, no sound

red wrote:

hi there
i just upgradet from fc1 to fc2 and since then i have no more sound. when i start esd and try xmms then it seems to play but i can't anything. tried to set the volums up in the gnome mixer and alsamixer as well. no success. any ideas where to start searching?
greets
red

I couldn't get Gnome to play sounds either, I switched to KDE and all the sound stuff works.