Re: ..:: [ FC2 ] ::.. NON-CRITICAL config question.

in the mime header?
a reference to previous post in a mime header is a string hijack?

forgive me.

I knew it was poor form to take over someones string.
I didnt realize the irt: field in the mime header held such importance.

thanks for pointing it out.

Jeremy Brown wrote:

John Courie wrote:

Umm, I started this thread. So what do you mean by 'hijack'?

I think he means that you started this thread by hitting "reply" to a previous email to this list. Because it contained a reference to that previous email, the mailing list software considers your email to be a continuation of that previous thread, even though you changed the subject line.

Jeremy