..:: [ FC2 ] ::.. NON-CRITICAL config question.

John Nichel john at kegworks.com
Wed May 19 16:52:53 UTC 2004

John Courie wrote:
> Umm, I started this thread.  So what do you mean by 'hijack'?
>
> if you are going to get all usenet on someone
> at least have a legitimate reason....
>
> I was even all respectful and put the [fc2] in it and everything.

This is from the header of your original message....

	<1084988740.3040.6.camel at csr-pc7.zib.de>

Which shows that you replied to another message (namely 'Re: where is
XF86Config), and just changed the subject.  That's what is meant by
hijacking.  When you do this, it not only messes with the 'ordering' of
messages for people who are using threaded mail clients, but also to the
archives.

--
John C. Nichel
KegWorks.com