Re: Unprobed Monitor

Techne Inc. wrote:

Installed Fedora without a hitch. However, it could not identify my
monitor - A Toshiba Tekbright. As a result, have a maximum resolution of 800
x 600 which is awful on my monitor. I am used to 1024 x 768. Tried Generic
17" CRT but didn't work correctly either - taskbar off the screen etc.,

What can I do?

Uncomment this lines HorizSync VertRefresh in xorg.conf

Had the same problem on my "problem-machine" and this solved it.

Cheers,
Hannes.