Adobe Acrobat Mozilla

Hello -

I have Adobe Acrobat 5 installed and working fine on my Fedora Core 2 system. The Mozilla plug-in page shows the .pdf is enabled. When I click on a .pdf link a blank page is presented. Acrobat does not open. Is there a way to get Acrobat or another PDF reader to open when I click on a .pdf hyperlink embedded in a web page? Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Best regards - Chris