Re: bittorrent dl - still slow, does it pick up?

However, I got em at 130k, fairly constant. But then, my machine has raw ports 6881-6999 from the internet ( port forwarding ), so I get better "karma" with the downloads/uploads. :)

I really like the idea with the better "karma" ;) I am also trying to download fc2 via bittorrent and got dreamfull rates with about 80 kb/sec the last hours. However the speed broke down this evening and I am really happy about 10kb/sec. I asked myself if there are meanwhile to much sourcers for the tracker, so communication is slowing down. However I really think currently it is all about luck. Wishing luck that the speed will increase the next hours again ;)