Re: re FC2: nv driver with dualhead, xinerama setup

Alexander,

Have you got a working configuration that uses xinerama under FC2's nv driver? I was unable to successfully set it up on a GeForce4 Ti 4200 with both video ports.

Reverting to FC1 and using the nvidia driver plus TwinView was successful.

Tarun