Re: FC2 - empty kde menu

Olaf Mueller wrote:

Hello,

after upgrading from Fedora Core 1 to FC2 all my kde menu entries are
gone. The kde menu only shows the actions entries "Run Command...",
"Lock Screen" and "Logout...". But there are no entries for "All
Applications".
The directory /usr/share/applnk with all entries still exists.
Is that problem caused by a broken link?

regards, Olaf

That's weird.

On FC1 the same thing happened to my Gnome menu. I had to switch to KDE in order to get a working Menu.