FC2 on a ThinkPad 600X is awesome

Before I ask any questions of the Fedora community I
wanted to say how smooth a clean install of FC2 was on
an IBM ThinkPad 600X laptop.  Admittedly it's been 10
years since I last put Linux on a computer but I was
not expecting the level of hardware recognition and
package installation support that this release
includes.  It
is beautiful.

Folks should be very proud.

Props,