problems trying to FTp information !!

hi guys , i have a trwo questions. I would really appreciate if someone could help me on this.

Question1. Can Fedora core 2 run Linux Kernel 2.4 ??

Question 2. How can you transfer information to a machine running on Fedora Core 2. I have no idea how and where to adjust the FTP settings ??

Thanks.

Best

Sarim H Bukhari

" the end is the beginning is the end "