Re: bittorrent dl - still slow, does it pick up?

At 17:14 5/19/2004, Michael wrote:
I downloaded the images by ftp. Checked each of the mirrors until I found the fastest one and then downloaded all four ISOs in about 45 min. Slow but not to bad.

Bitch, whine, moan. <grin>

That's nearly 7 Mbps download. Get back to me when you're stuck with my ISDN line at home which is expected to take roughly 65 *hours* to download the 2.2GB of data.

Cheers,

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz simpaticus com http://www.simpaticus.com