Re: I don't the dosutils folder on images of fedora2

At 20:11 5/19/2004, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

RJP> So how does one boot machines which won't boot from a CD-ROM?

You follow one of any number of suggestions posted here within the
past two days involving using the existing disk in the system or the
network.

<grin> Picky, picky, picky... every so often one is entitled to reply to a message on impulse without having cleared out the last 600 messages, right?

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz simpaticus com http://www.simpaticus.com