nvidia and FC2

Hi,

Doe anyone have any idea when nvidia is likely to release new drivers compatible with FC2 (i.e. the 4kstack problem) ?

Also, does anyone know of anywhere what has put together non-standard FC2 kernel rpms with the fc4kstack removed such that the current 5336 nvidia driver will work ? I know I could compile a kernel myself but I've never done that myself and figure I will probably screw things up the first few times.

cheers Chris