Unofficial FAQ Updated for Fedora Core 2

	With the efforts of Sindre Pedersen Bjordal and Gareth Russell,
combined with several hours of my editing and doing HTML stuff, we now
have an Unofficial FAQ for Fedora Core 2!! :-)

	You can see it in action at http://www.fedorafaq.org/

	Please be aware that for the next few days, this FAQ is definitely in
"beta" status -- it does not have answers to all the questions it will
eventually have, and the yum.conf is not updated perfectly, yet. There
will be significant updates tomorrow and the next day.

	However, it should be functional for most usage. :-)

	Please, let me know what you think of the new design, and if you have
any comments on the questions or answers, let me know!! You can contact
me as max <at> fedoraforum {d0t} org.

	When I think the FAQ is in a more finished state, I'll also see if I
can get a message on fedora-announce. :-)

	-Max