[FC2] Can't find repositories with xmms-MP3...

Hello,

I finally have FC2 on my computer and it works like a charm :) it seems quicker to, perhaps it's just a dream :)

Anyway, I added dag, newrpms and fedora.us repositories but none of them have the package to allow my computer to play mp3, have you got any idea on which repositories I could find them???

thanks in advance
Ludo