FC2 crashes on install on Virtual PC 5.1

I have decided to test FC2 OS.

I'm running WindowsXP, Virtual PC5.1, and FC2 just doesn't want to install
under that platform.
The VirtualPC 5.1 is equipped with 192MB RAM.

I have tried "nofb", "vdso=0", but graphics install crashes, and even the text
based install, that started successfully, stucked at 98% (gnome-applets) for
10 minutes.
I chose English, standard Desktop install.

The FC1 install and works fine on the same platform. What is the problem?
btw: FC2-T3 installs, but doesn't run, so I deleted it.

-Fenix*NBK*