Re: software RAID 1 mirror details?

Alexander,
    Thanks for the reply. However I am still a little unclear about
the partitions on the second 'mirror' drive. Is it correct that I
need to explicitly create the partitions there with DiskDruid?
Or will the Software RAID installation tool attempt to create them
automatically if I tell it I want to mirror certain partitions
on the System drive?
                      Jack