FC2: mplayer in any repository?

duncan brown duncanbrown at linuxadvocate.net
Thu May 20 14:25:41 UTC 2004

they'll probably be up in a week or two.  you'll have to do it yourself or
be patient.  i recommend waiting, since it'll probably take you a week or
more to get this working properly anyway =]  mplayer is a complete pain.

-d

Atul Chitnis said:
> Does anyone know which repository currently has a an apt-get'able
> version  of mplayer for FC2? Freshrpms doesnt seem to have one, neither
> does dag or  livna.
>
> I dont want to go back to resolving depdencies myself :(
>
> TIA
>
> Atul
>
> --

+( duncan brown : duncanbrown at linuxadvocate.net )+
+(  linux "just works" : www.linuxadvocate.net  )+

Understatement of the century:
"Hello everybody out there using minix - I'm doing
a (free) operating system (just a hobby, won't be
big and professional like gnu) for 386(486) AT
clones"
         - Linus Torvalds, August 1991