Not enough disk space error

Ben Levin levbe_zinew at yahoo.com
Thu May 20 14:56:12 UTC 2004

I'm trying to install FC2 on a Dell Inspiron 4000
laptop with a 10gb hard drive.  The anaconda installer
runs fine, I can select the installation type,
packages, etc, but every time the installer starts and
the partitions are formatted, I get an error saying
that there was a problem copying the installation
image to the hard drive, and that it may be out of
space.
I'm trying to install on a totally clean hard drive,
since I wiped out what was on there before.  Any
suggestions on how to get FC2 to install? Thanks.
-Ben