Re: [FC2] Can't find repositories with xmms-MP3...

Mihai Maties wrote:

On Thursday 20 May 2004 12:19, Coume - Lubox.com wrote:

Hello,

I finally have FC2 on my computer and it works like a charm :) it seems
quicker to, perhaps it's just a dream :)

Anyway, I added dag, newrpms and fedora.us repositories but none of them
have the package to allow my computer to play mp3, have you got any idea on
which repositories I could find them???

Check http://rpm.livna.org.

Or here for manual installation: http://yarrow.freshrpms.net/rpm.html?id=908

It's for yarrow, but works here on tettnang.

Cheers,
Hannes.