Re: nvidia and FC2

On Thu, 20 May 2004, Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:

> ===>>> So... the poor interaction is due to the "limitation" present in
> Fedora Core 2, how thankful must we be that they so graciously will
> grant some charity... "soon".
>
> Keep taking soma, that's what I say.

Hey, from their point of view, it's a limitation that Fedora has imposed on
the environment that their driver is expected to run in.  They didn't suggest
that Fedora should fix the problem did they?

jh

--
"It's better to send middle aged men abroad to bore each other than send young
 men abroad to kill each other."                     -- Robin Cook