Dual booting FC2 with FC1

Dave fedora.lists at bedworth.mine.nu
Thu May 20 15:27:37 UTC 2004

I installed FC1 to a new machine a week ago. The PC was meant to be a
'test-bed' machine but having updated and tweaked FC1 over the week I
find that it's working better than any PC on my LAN so I'm loathe to
lose it now. :)

I have a spare new Hard Drive to install to this machine so I'm going to
install FC2 to the new disk and keep FC1 on the master disk.

Will the new FC2 installation add to the grub entries automatically so I
can still boot FC1?

The last time I multi-booted was with RH6.2 with Windows95 using LiLo!

--
Dave